Arzan Restaurant Blog Montreal restaurants

Friday 7 February 2014

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar (Place Ville Marie)

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar (Place Ville Marie)


The Keg Steakhouse & Bar (Place Ville Marie) is my favorite restaurant.
I went there today for dinner with a friend.


Click here to view their menu. This is what I ordered:
  • Zesty Salmon (well done) served with mashed potatoes
  • Shirley Temple 
They always bring bread with whipped butter (no charge). I love it! It's so soft.
I like the salmon too, it was flavorful. Also, their mashed potatoes taste great! I always get this! I tried the mustard salmon too but I didn't really like it. I found that the mustard was a little overwhelming. As for the drinks, I love their virgin Pina Coladas but it always makes me full, so I get shirley temple instead. 


We actually had 2 waiters today, which I've never seen here before.. Regardless, the service was good. My friend's soft drink was flat, so they exchanged it right away. I like how they serve the food and drinks fast. Also, they kept checking on us every now and then. 


Overall, the food and service were good. We left satisfied once again! It was about $40 (salmon, shirley temple, taxes and tips). 


The Keg Steakhouse + Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment